I don’t know who created this tag, but I discovered it thanks to the lovely justpagebypage! Because I just created this WordPress, I wanted to do this tag so you can get to know me better! Also, I plan on posting a book tag every Sunday!
1. Tell us five random facts about yourself:
- I live in Bruges, in Belgium;
- I have two kittens, Harley and Ivy;
- I love collecting Funko Pops, even though it might seem like a waste of money in a few years;
- I’m currently re-watching Friends and Breaking Bad for the millionth time;
- I only got into reading a couple of years ago. I wish I had started reading sooner!
2. When is your birthday?
February 13th (1995)
3. What is your favourite colour?
4. What is your favourite memory?
Thinking about my dog Max is always bitter-sweet. He past away on June 1st, 2015, so thinking about him makes me happy, but also sad…
I also love the memories related to Harry Potter. I remember when our parents gave us the newest DVD each year as a present!
5. Describe a day in your life…
A typical day really depends whether I have to go to work or college. But, if I don’t have any plans, I normally wake up around 9.30. Then, I have breakfast with my sister while we watch something on TV. And then, I’ll probably spend the entire day on my computer, watching films, reading books or playing on the PS3. I’m not the most productive person 😉
6. Name five of your favourite songs…
- Talk Me Down by Troye Sivan
- Stay by Rihanna
- Flawless by Beyoncé (ft. Nicki Minaj)
- Light of the Seven (this song was featured in the sixth season of GoT and I’m obsessed with it!)
- Dumbledore’s Farewell (from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
7. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I have no idea! This is a question that requires a lot of thinking!
8. Summer or winter?
Summer! I hate the cold, it makes me sad and lazy.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I would want to live in London or in America. Or perhaps somewhere where the weather is always nice!
10. Name five of your favourite films?
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (well, I love all the HP films but this one is my favourite)
- The Little Mermaid (it makes me feel so nostalgic)
- Mean Girls (same reason)
- Monsters Inc. (AGAIN, same reason)
- I DON’T KNOW! I have re-watched so many films, yet I can’t think of another one! Let’s just put my faith in Suicide Squad, Fantastic Beasts, Justice League and Wonder Woman, hopefully, those won’t disappoint me!
11. If you won the lottery what would you buy?
I’d buy a car and a house. I’d buy all the books on my wishlist and build a library!
12. Favourite day of the week…
The weekend! I know, I’m cheating! I think Friday night since that’s purely a time to relax.
13. What three things would you take to a desert island?
The essentials, like food, water and books!
14. Sweet or savoury?
15. Early bird or a night owl?
A night owl, though it has been a while since I stayed up late.
16. Name five of your favourite books:
- The Dream Thieves
- The Song of Achilles
- A Song of Ice and Fire series
- Harry Potter series
- Six of Crows
17 . Favourite Drink?:
I don’t have a favourite drink.
18. Favourite animal?
That’s difficult, because there are so many kinds of animals I adore!
I hope you got to know me a little better! If you want to know more about me, let me know 🙂