This Sunday, I am not going to do a tag. Instead, I was nominated by Annike and Zoë
(@TwinTales) for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much 🙂
Show the award on your blog
Thank the person that has nominated you.
Share 7 different facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Facts about me
1. I’m currently studying to become a history teacher. I’m almost graduated as an English and maths teacher too, I only have to hand in my final paper (and pass, hopefully!).
2. My sister Chenda is my best friend. Unfortunately, she isn’t active on Bookstagram or WordPress, but she does have a Goodreads account! She loves to read as well, though rarely buys books (and borrows mine instead ).
3. Last year, we got two kittens: Harley and Ivy. In August, we added two chihuahuas to our family: Daisy and Sansa. When our boxer Max passed away, my mom didn’t want any more pets in the house. Thankfully, we were able to convince her. Even though we now have four pets instead of one, they will never be able to replace Max.
4. My birthday is February 13th, though I wish it were February 14th instead.
5. Even though my native language is Dutch, I always read books in English. No exceptions (except for the mandatory history books, so I have no choice).
6. I probably listen to soundtracks more often than ‘normal’ music. I’m especially obsessed with the Harry Potter and Game of Thrones soundtracks. The Get Down has a superb soundtrack too, though not instrumental.
7. I am a very critical person and a pessimist. As much as I love something, I don’t think anything will ever be perfect in my eyes. I’m talking about TV shows, books, films here… And that’s definitely a struggle within the book and fandom communities, because so many people aren’t like that. Which is okay, but it does make me afraid of expressing my opinions.
The fact that I ended this list with a negative fact about myself, just proves how pessimistic I am, haha! Anyway, I’m not going to tag anyone specific. Instead, I tag anyone who is interested in doing this! Seriously, if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged by me ❤