“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
So thank you Jamie and Sydney, for nominating me ❤ It means a lot to me!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I used to collect Eeyore stuffed animals, but I don’t anymore because I spend my money on books instead. It’s not like Eeyore has a lot of meaning to me, but someone once gave one to me and I always felt bad when I saw another one in a store but didn’t buy it. So, I started collecting them 🙂 Yes, apparently I live in the Toy Story alternate universe where toys have feelings!
- I used to do Booktube, but I gave up on that almost instantly. I feel more comfortable on WordPress.
- I prefer writing reviews of books I didn’t like. For some reason, I don’t find it easy to express what I love about something.
1. What’s your favorite book genre?
The majority of the books I read, are Young Adult novels. I do try to read other genres as well, such as Adult Fantasies and Non-Fiction.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I’m addicted to TLC. I love watching Long Island Medium, Say Yes to the Dress… and I record Teen Mom OG weekly (though that’s on MTV).
3. Dogs or cats?
We have two cats (Harley and Ivy) and two dogs (Sansa and Daisy). I love them all deeply. But if I had to choose between dogs and cats – which Jamie is making me do 😉 – I have to go for dogs. They show their love more often than cats.
4. Best book you read this year?
I scheduled this post on December 11th and at that point, the best book I read in 2016 was Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys!
2. Weird question: What was your favorite/weirdest dream?
Almost weekly, I have this dream that my teeth fall out of my mouth. Those dreams are really strange and I don’t understand why I have them so often 😮
- What’s your favourite book that features LGBTQ characters?
- What book are you dying to buy?
- Which book does everyone love, but you hate? Don’t you dare apologise for expressing your opinion! 😘
- Do you read daily (or try to)?
- How many books do you buy each month (approximately)?
- Heather (@ The Sassy Book Geek)
- Reg (@shelatitude)
- Lauren (@Wonderless Reviews)
- Dory (@ Fish that Reads)
- Kayleigh (@ Just Page by Page)
Please, do not feel obligated to do this 🙂 But you’re definitely allowed to feel flattered, because I love your blogs ❤